The weekly review 023

Sunday 22 June 2014

Outside of Paper Thin | This week has been packed full of things outside of Paper Thin, writing, moving house, blogger meet ups, the list goes on. But I would like to share with you all an interview I was asked to to do by Kendall from Live. Eat. Kendall to do an interview for her blog. This is not something I would normally do however Kendall's approach was great, she is 14 and has a real sense of what she wants and the content she wants on her blog - so I couldn't say no! Want to read the interview then go to Live. Eat. Kendall

Purchase of the week | OK so I know you are probably bored of me going on about Warehouse of late but this season they have seriously stepped up their game, and I for one am a big fan. So I had so share with you this amazing dress, and it is in the sale, so there was no way I could say no!

Dress | Warehouse



Photographs | My week has been made up of summer prints, plans for the new abode and inspiration!


Jx

1 comment :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |