Paper Thin loves... Pamela Costantini

Friday 15 August 2014

I love it when you get to work with great people, and Angela at Paper Mache Tiger is one of those great people who I am lucky enough to work with. Whilst I was on holiday she sent me the look book for Pamela Costantini, and I am in love! So thanks Angela :)

The S/S 15 thorn range is just stunning, made up of a staple sandal, pump and bootie (the fact it is called a bootie made me happy). All three styles are provided in three colour ways - black, bourdeaux and bronze. The stand out for me is the sandal, the ankle chain is just epic and I love it in all of the colour ways although the bronze version might just creep ahead of the pack.

The look book is to literally die for - with hints of foul play, great contrast and high end gloss it is amazing. So enjoy, whilst you lust over Pamela's creations and wait for winter to pass so you can your hands on this serious footwear!

Jx












1 comment :

  1. I completely love all of those shoes in burgundy <3
    Hope you're doing well lovely

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |