LFW - Orla Kiely

Monday 23 February 2015



Saturday morning saw me up bright and early for Orla Kiely and it was worth the early start!

I loved it from start to finish - and if I am honest there are not many shows I go to during Fashion Week were I think I would wear everything, but Orla Kiely was one of them.

The library setting was stunning, and super cute - the models did a great job bringing it to life, and I seriously for the first time in my life wanted to work in a library, just one that provided me with an Orla Kiely uniform of course.

The collection. Knitwear was complimented with oversized, scallop collared, white shirts. Mohair aline mini skirts were a favourite as was the stunning outerwear. Colour was blush and lemon, intertwined with monochrome, mustard and emerald green. Shoes were a collaboration with Clarks and the bags were simply, structured perfection.

Jx







No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |