NYFW

Wednesday 12 February 2014

For those blog followers who also follow me on twitter you will have seen me tweeting my picks for NYFW each day, so what better way to prep for LFW than to run through my favourite looks ...



3.1 Philip Lim | Elongated bomber jacket/voluminous dress, who cares? Whatever you view it as it is amazing!


Alice + Olivia | The set, the hair, this dress. It is was a fairy tale for the city girl and I loved every piece


Band of Outsiders | I loved this because I genuinely thought I could wear every piece immediately. Perfect


BCBG Max Azria | Bohemian luxury at its finest


DVF | Staple wrap dresses and tell me a girl who wouldn't want to own the dress


Opening Ceremony | Understated urban cool


Rebecca Minkoff | Loved the styling, preppy with an edge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |