The weekly review 004

Friday 7 February 2014

Friday seems to be coming round rather quickly of late, maybe it is me trying to make Spring hurry up so I can wear half of my wardrobe once more and a few new items I am waiting to blog about!

Inspiration | This week I have been making major life plans, and this has included planning my Summer jaunt with the BF, I love to travel so have been adding ideas to Pinterest, even if half of them are on the 10 year bucket list rather than the 1 year one, who cares?! If you too are looking for some inspiration of where to go to next click here

Purchase of the week | Well this is isn't completely true, it is my would be purchase of the week if they did my postcode! However this Whistle and Bango bracelet is amazing and if you are lucky enough that they already stock your chosen postcode, then I would recommend the purchase. Check them out here

Photographs | This week has been about unusual spaces from my work space to stately homes with free roaming deer, get everyday Paper Thin updates and follow me on Instagram for a little insight into my world! Follow here



Jx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |