Paper Thin 005

Sunday 23 March 2014

I am slightly glam this Sunday morning, embracing a little midriff and some spring time blooms. This jacket has been in my wardrobe for a few seasons, and I always get compliments every time I wear it. I got it from Topshop, and it is probably going to remain in my wardrobe for a few more seasons yet!

The heels are seriously high, and seriously comfy (go figure?!) and were an amazing Topshop sale purchase a few weeks back. I have styled the statement pieces with staple basics from my wardrobe. The leather pencil skirt was a vintage purchase and cost me £8 so a complete bargain, and I own about seven of these cropped tops as the midriff is key this season, so dare to bare.

Jx




7 comments :

  1. amazing outfit!! I'm so in love with your skirt, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and will be sure to have a look! Jx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this outfit xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer/jacket! Really pretty pattern and perfect for Spring :) x

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |