Voucher Codes Blogger Swap Shop '14

Saturday 1 March 2014

This past Monday I was lucky enough to be invited to the Voucher Codes blogger swap shop '14. The event was held at the Soho gallery and I took my friend Emily along for some fun and fashion!

The thinking behind the event is simple and works really well, you take up to 5 things you would like to swap, you then receive stamps for your items. All items are then given a stamp value and you go round picking the items you like up to the value of your stamps. A great simple solution for bloggers with wardrobes full of clothes.

As well as the swapping part of the evening, there was food supplied by Mother Clucker (amazing name, amazing food) I had sampled their chicken at Beacons festival last summer and I am happy to say that the standard hasn't dropped one bit, fried chicken at its finest.

I attempted to make some embellished tights with some support from the Pinned it Made it girls, and I am happy to say they turned out really well, which was a surprise as I normally suck at craft activities hehe.

The night was a great success, cocktails were drunk, clothes were bagged (I can't wait to show you my haul in an upcoming post) and it is always nice to hang out with a bunch of friendly bloggers, thanks for the invite Voucher Codes and more of the same please!

P.s I also got to take my new &otherstories bubble gum pink knit out!

Jx




























No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |