Fabletics

Wednesday 21 January 2015


OK so I am a big Kate Hudson fan, so it was a given that I was going to love her Fabletics range, but I didn't realise how much I would love it.

Whilst doing my morning commute across London, I tend to catch up on emails, check on social media and generally get ready for the day. So I thought I would check out the new Fabletics range (having received an amazing offer to get my first outfit for £22 it would be rude not to). The best thing about the site before I had even looked at any sportswear was the amazing quick fit quiz, I answered a series of really simple questions and then this resulted in a set of outfits being chosen for me as my ideal picks (and surprisingly it worked, I loved them all). I really love a site when it is tailored to you as an individual, it was also super useful as my BF is wanting us to go to yoga, and that not being my exercise of choice has meant I had no idea what to purchase and the quick quiz pulled up some amazing yoga outfits with ease. Also let's be honest no one wants to the new girl at a class with no idea what to wear as well as no idea what you are letting yourself in for.

I fell in love with  two outfits as above, the amazing Wild (top below), who knew sportswear could look this good and the super practical Ray (bottom below) I know I would wear these pieces all of the time and are a set of great basics from the collection. With the current offer the whole Wild outfit retails at under £40, and the whole Ray outfit under £30 - so what are you waiting for go check out the site and see what outfits it picks out for you.

Jx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |