Paper Thin Loves ... Blonde + Ginger

Friday 3 January 2014

So with the New Year comes some new post concepts, first on my list is to showcase a label I love every few weeks, and first up is Blonde + Ginger. For those of you who follow me on twitter you will have seen me tweeting about them and my love of their Dora dress (I will say it again it is amazing, and I have featured it below)

Elizabeth Carrick is behind the brand, and I love her ethos as much as I love the clothing. Each design is a limited addition with no more than 150 pieces being produced of any one garment, the fabric is sourced from independent suppliers and it is designed and made here in Britain. All of this makes the price point pretty impressive with the current range retailing between £148 - £295

Luxury and uniqueness, without completely breaking my piggy bank, Blonde + Ginger ticks all my favourite boxes!

P.s. The styling in the look book is amazing.

Jx




Shop the collection | Blonde + Ginger


2 comments :

  1. We love Blonde & Ginger clothing. Adore that dress :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, in fact I love pretty much the whole range! Jx

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |