New Abode // New Blog

Monday 7 July 2014


So I have been off the radar for the past couple of weeks with some serious intermittent blogging due to a lack of actual internet and having to survive through dongle internet alone - it has been tough! Moving to a new abode is never the easiest of tasks, and with the help that George provides it makes it even harder - what can I say the cat loves Vogue!

Since I am now all unpacked (or there abouts) I thought what better way to launch a new chapter in my life than to give Paper Thin a little make over - after all a little update every once in a while never hurt anyone.

I am probably the worst blogger when it comes to coding and creating blog templates, so I thought I would search the internet and see what I could find. Now I am pretty picky, so was completely surprised when I fell in love almost instantly with this amazing design from Mlekoshi Playground it is perfect, and I hope you love it as much as I do.

Jx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |