Rookie Fair

Wednesday 16 July 2014

I love it when someone follows you on twitter and what they are doing is perfect aligned to the things you love - and it is much better than some of the random followers I get it who clearly do not read my blog or my tweets!

So this week I came across Rookie Fair - in their own words they are 'an online pop-up shop with limited edition designers'. But they are much more than that. They are sourcing four stunning brands each week, which stay as a pop-up for seven days after which they have a new set of four designers for you to choose from. I just love the concept - and I haven't yet come across one of the weeks where I haven't liked one or more of what was on offer.

This week sees two great new designers. Tombag is an amazing range of marine style kit bags that come in a variety of colours and sizes - the banoffee waxed cotton version below is a personal favourite, and is stocked on Rookie Fair for £75 with free next day delivery. Perfect for festivals, and I just love the name.

The other designer that caught my eye was Fotouhi which is a print t-shirt brand that makes 100 of each print. Since I am focused on all things summer this week, as I am holiday bound on Tuesday, these are ideal t-shirts to showcase a tan with a pair of denim cut offs - oh and their lookbook is pretty dreamy! Prices start from £18 on Rookie Fair


Jx





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |